Currently in active development, the aim is to include as many of the features from WebDAV Nav+ on iOS as possible.
- Download files and resources and store them locally on the device.
- View supported file types, including .jpg, .png, .doc, .xls and .pdf files
- Upload images from the local photo gallery or pictures taken with the camera if available.
- Forward downloaded documents by email
- Supports Basic and Digest Authentication
- HTTPS including self signed certificates
- Ability to view certain files without downloading them first
- Authentication popup if username and password are not saved
- Built-in web server and WebDAV server to access your local files
- Record 3GP audio files and upload them to your server
- Create sub folders in local storage
- Upload whole folders from local storage
- Download whole folders from remote servers that support it
- Image thumbnails for files in local storage
- Built in web server and WebDAV server so you can access your local files through a web browser.
Localised for English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Swedish
Current roadmap for the next release
- Folder sync, Full, Contribute, Subscribe. Currently manually, future updates will enable background sync (Already implemented)
- Slideshow view for local image files (Already implemented)
- Update theme (Already implemented)
- Option to delete marked remote files (Already implemented)
- Access your browser bookmarks in the built-in browser (Already implemented)
- ePUB reader (Already implemented)
- NTLM Authentication (Already implemented)